Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hey, It's Wednesday Already

I decided to skip my workout today since I have been to the gym 3 consecutive days. I don't know how some do it, but they practically live in the gym. I go about 4 to 5 times a week for 45 to 60 minutes each time. I used to go 3 times a week, but work out 90 minutes each time. The adopted new schedule is perfect for me.

I discovered a few new tools for my blog from fellow bloggers. One being slide.com for photo slideshows and the other is dailymotion.com for videos. I'm going to have to try it one of these days.

To my surprise, I noticed my blogger profile has over 7 views. Yippee! Feel free to leave comments. I tried to leave my first-ever comment, in this case on "sunshine4me.blogspot.com", but apparently since I'm using the beta Blogger, I could not leave comments on a non-beta Blogger post.

Had dinner with my SIL & BIL (in-laws) who just returned from Kona, HI. They had a great time swimming with dolphins and sea turtles for 45 minutes. But, for over $200 per person, I think I would skip that tour.

The rain has started falling in the Bay Area so autumn is here and winter is just around the corner. I have been so busy this year that I feel we skipped summer all together. When it rains, it means the dog will drag in mud and paw prints all over the house. Aaaargh! Luckily, we love him to death and put up with it. :)

- AV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Have a great weekend. Thanks for adding my link to your sidebar. When I get the chance, I'll add yours to mine too!
Dana (www.sunshinedaily4me.blogspot.com)