Friday, November 02, 2007

Random San Diego Photos

A line of pedicab drivers waiting for passengers to catch a ride by the pier. Imagine getting paid to get fit.


Saw this bench while riding a bus and it intrigued me enough to photograph it, but unfortunately the bumpy ride made it blurry.


An auto accident on the main road.


Halloween decorations on stage at Old Town


Apologies to my readers who will be enduring weeks of vacation pictures so thanks for putting up with me as I'll try to post only interesting ones.

Have a nice weekend!

- AV

6 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hey, I like your pics! You have an interesting eye for stuff. I enjoy your photos so keep posting them!

And it is cool what you can catch with your camera in tow isn't it? (Like I caught a road rage moment on Friday..) stuff like that.

You may win a million bucks one day for a photo, who knows!

AVCr8teur said...

Dana, It's funny, instead of taking lots of artistic photos like I used to, I am starting to think what are interesting photos to take for my blog to show to readers. Strange...

Thanks for commenting as usual.

Oswegan said...

San Diego is a fun place to go. They make some good beer there too.

Last time I was there I got to ride around the bay on large antique sailing ship.

~Oswegan

AVCr8teur said...

Oswegan, that sounds like a cool trip. I was told the antique sailing ship, I'm assuming the "Star of India", only sails on special occasions so you really lucked out.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots, AV! You are a traveling man, that's for sure. Liking that bench, has the language for humans and then for the dogs- probably those "seeing eye dogs" ;) . I haven't been to San Diego in years, I need to revisit.

Take care, AV!

AVCr8teur said...

Hey Scott, thanks for the visit. I didn't even think about dogs for the bench. You definitely sound like you're overdue for a SD trip.