Sunday, March 23, 2008

Egg Hunt



I attended a city organized kid's egg hunt on Saturday. The crowd you see is only a small sample of the hundreds of kids and parents. In the first photo, you can't see all the wrapped candy scattered throughout the baseball field, but you can see some of the plastic eggs in the grass. After much work and preparation, the hunting expedition is over in a few minutes once it starts as hundreds of kids and their parents swarm the field.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.

- AV

6 comments:

dot said...

I don't think I would have enjoyed being in that crowd. Reminds me of Mardi Gras when folks would almost kill to snatch a piece of candy from you. lol

Neva said...

This would be a day the kids would look for their eggs in the house due to the snow!! Nice pictures!

kml said...

Looks like fun!

Happy Easter!

Kostas said...

Very good Easter feast, with a lot of laughter and a lot of cheerful children's persons!

Lilli & Nevada said...

It has been yrs since i have gone on a egg hunt with the kids, it was fun when they were little.

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like fun, I was trying to find an Easter egg hunt in my town and couldnt find anything. Your pics remind me of my childhood.