Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back from Alaska

Seattle skyline taken while our ship left port. Although the sky looked threatening, the weather held up.


These cranes by the docks always look fascinating to me almost like appendages reaching out.


This is a view of the ship's theater. Every evening, a different live show would be seen here to a packed crowd.


I just returned from a 7-day Alaskan cruise. This was my 4th time up there. I preferred an Alaskan land vacation, but hubby preferred cruising so we compromised.

We left from Seattle and stopped in Juneau, Skagway, and Prince Rupert. More on each stop later.

4 comments:

photowannabe said...

Looks like you went on Celebrity and even though you would have preferred land I know you had a great time.
I am so antsy to go on a cruise again. I really love being pampered.

dot said...

Such nice clear pictures! I can't imagine going to such places as you have been. Didn't you once live in Atlanta or did I imagine that?

AVCr8teur said...

Hi Photowannabe, I actually was on Royal Caribbean and took a picture of the the Celebrity ship as we sailed by.

Thanks Dot! I visited Atlanta a few times, but never lived there so I guess you imagined it. :)

Neva said...

I would love to take this cruise...even though I have never been on a cruise I would be willing to try this one!