Monday, November 03, 2008

Golden Gate Bridge

If you ever visit San Francisco, try to visit the popular tourist area called the Marin Headlands to see this beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco skyline.


On this beautiful day I could see many boats from the Marin Headlands sailing the bay.


I caught another brave soul horsing around the water. If you remember, back in August, I caught another daring individual playing around the water. Click here to refresh your memory.


- Karen

4 comments:

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great shot of the Bridge it has been yrs since we have been near it.
That last shot is incredible nice capture

dot said...

Love the bridge shot! I remember the "hanging on" post and now you caught this person. Amazing!

Lynette said...

What glorious photos! I think that shot of the bridge is special, for sure. Thanks for stopping by to look at my posts--we appreciate that so much.

Neva said...

I remember these views.....and I was at the top of the mountain where the radio tower is.....nice shots!!